Saturday, July 7, 2012

First things

This isn't exactly my first blog, so creating one wasn't particularly difficult, but did experience a couple of hiccups.
Firstly, even from the "Google Educators" page, my laptop recognized my personal Google/Blogger account, so I had to back out of that and start over with my SBISD credentials. Not a huge deal.
Second, I wanted to watch Karen's video on uploading gadgets, mainly as a matter of course, while creating my avatar, and I could get the darn thing to "pause"- never did, actually, so I just closed the tab and restarted her Screencast.
Overall, a smooth start.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to 11 Tools. I look forward to seeing your ideas. If you need any help, just let me know. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had issue with my personal blog and my SBISD blog as well. They don't play nice together. Can't wait for you to return from your travels so we can catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My issues stem from distractions and procrastination. Now that I've admitted it, I plan to get busy and start adding more tools to my belt. Happy posting. :)

    ReplyDelete